Fame to Rise Earrings
Fame to Rise Earrings
- Material: 18k gold plated over brass
- Ear post: S925 ear post
- Size: 1.5cm. Due to manual measuring, a difference in length of up to 0.5cm+/- may occur.
Order Processing Time
All orders will take us about 2-3 working days to process.
Peninsular Malaysia RM 7
Sabah & Sarawak RM 14
Singapore RM 25
Please refer here for international shipping fees of other countries.
Malaysia: Total Purchase above RM 100 (Ringgit Malaysia).
Singapore: Total Purchase above RM 200 (Ringgit Malaysia).
Once your order is shipped, we will send a tracking number to your email and you will be able to track your order.
Local delivery usually will take about 2 to 5 working days depends on the local courier.
International delivery will take about 2-10 working days from the date of dispatch. Take a note that we cannot be responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes, especially during busy period and season.
Gold/Rose Gold Plating
La Parure's pieces made in 14k/18k gold plated over brass are better in color protection. It's more tarnish resistant and long lasting compared to normal gold plating.
- No sweat & chemical. Before exercising or showering, remove your jewellery.
- Avoid perfume, lotion, oil or any other cosmetic products that may cause a reaction with your jewellery.
- To clean them, wipe them down gently with a damp cloth. After, dry them with a soft clothe to remove any residue of perspiration or grime.
- Store them in a cool, dry place – ideally in individual airtight Ziploc bags with silica gel
925 Sterling Silver is an alloy made of 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% copper. We plate our silver jewelry in rhodium, which gives it extra shine and durability. It's hypoallergenic and tarnish-proof.
- It will be oxidised upon contact with air and water for long hours, you can polish it with lemon juice, toothpaste or soap or silver polishing cloth remove the oxide layer that may form on top of the metal to restore its shininess.
- The oils in your skin help keep sterling silver from oxidizing faster. So, wear often, and keep your piece in your LaParure jewellery box to keep oxygen at bay.
316L Stainless Steel/Titanium
This hard metal resists scratches and corrosion thanks to an invisible layer of chromium that prevents oxidation. It's resistant to tarnish and scratch proof, durable & hypoallergenic.
- Clean with a soft cloth after each wear
- Wipe dry immediately after shower
- Store in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight.
The pearl jewelry we offer is strung with individually chosen freshwater pearls, meticulously matched to create the perfect pearl piece.
- Pearls should be kept from direct contact with chemical substances because they are a natural, organic material.
- It is better to store them separately and preferably its individual soft cloth pouches to avoid any damage to their surface.
Necklace Length Guide
Refer here on how to measure your wrist
After getting the circumference of your widest wrist, please refer below table prepared to get the inner bangle diameter length suitable for your hand.
Self Collection Point
Great News to Klang Valley customer!
Now you can collect your own parcel at no cost at our partner collection point,
6Yi Cafe (Above Vege shop)
12A-1F, Jalan Awan Hijau, Taman Overseas Union 58200 Kuala Lumpur
Wed - Fri (4pm-12am)
Sat & Sun (12pm-12am)
Closed on Mon & Tue
Just select self-collect option during checkout!
Your order will be ready to collect after 2-3 working days of purchase.
We will inform you through Whatsapp once your parcel is ready for collection.