In many situation on our daily life's we will need to do measuring, especially when you are purchasing wearable items. Here is a simple tips for how to measure your Bangle size, since those are rigid parts is best to purchase a fitting size.
3 Simple Steps to Measure Your Wrist for Bangle Size
You will need to prepare below item for a start:
- A paper strip or string long around 30cm
- A pencil
- A 30cm long ruler
- A helping hand
- Squeeze your fingers to the middle and stick the tip of your thumb to your pinky finger as below.
- Wrap the paper strip/ string around the widest part of your squeezed hand until it overlay, do a marking with a pencil.
- This will be easier to have a helping hand to assist in the process.
- Unwrap the paper strip/ string, then measure the marking end to end with a ruler, to get the circumference of the widest part of your wrist.
- After getting the circumference of your widest wrist, please refer below table prepared to get the inner bangle diameter length suitable for your hand.